Today, my family and I joined several other Do Gooders, turkey drive and food hamper volunteers at a celebration hosted by the House of Friendship. We were marking the end of the 12 Days for Good and the completion of the distribution of the food hampers and turkeys.
A look back at the 12 Days for Good
Here’s a look back over my posts exploring the daily themes for the 12 Days for Good:
- Day 1: Providing equality of opportunity
- Day 2: Enjoy the love of reading as a family
- Day 3: Nutrition for spirit, mind & body
- Day 4: Being an engaged citizen is an expression of fellowship
- Day 5: Building healthy, sustainable communities benefits us all
- Day 6: Peace for women suffering abuse
- Day 7: Saving pets. Extending lives.
- Day 8: Togetherness makes a strong, connected neighbourhood
- Day 9: Extending hospitality to immigrants
- Day 10: Tolerance crucial to the messy side of community building
- Day 11: Dreaming of a healthy Waterloo Region
Through these posts, I looked at how we can all work together to build healthy communities that benefit all of us in Waterloo Region. Let’s see what we can accomplish!
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
May your next couple of weeks be filled with happiness. Be safe!